Quality Ozone Aging Test Chamber Calibration Specification
The Ozone Aging Test Chamber simulates and strengthens the ozone conditions in the atmosphere, studies the effect of ozone on the color fastness of fabrics, and quickly identifies and evaluates the methods of fabric color fastness to ozone resistance.
The Ozone Aging Test Chamber consists of an ozone control system, a temperature control system and a humidity control system: the ozone control system consists of an ozone generator, an ozone sensor, and an ozone controller to maintain a constant ozone concentration in the chamber; the temperature control system provides a stable The temperature is 20 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, and the heating is realized by heating by electric heating wire. There are thermocouples for real-time measurement and adjustment; the temperature control system of the humidity control system provides stable humidity for the experimental chamber, and humidification is achieved by introducing steam. Equipped with wet and dry bulb hygrometer for real-time measurement and adjustment.
During the test, a certain temperature, humidity, and ozone environment were simulated at the same time, and the color change of the textile was observed. Color fastness rating by comparison.
Mechanical Design Requirements
1. Overall requirements
Comply with the requirements of GB/T 11039.3-2005 (ISO 105-G03) standard for the function of the whole machine;
The instrument consists of an instrument bracket, a test chamber, a control chamber, a water tank, a drive motor, an exhaust fan, and an ozone generator.
2. Structural requirements
1. The test chamber is made of stainless steel, which is strictly sealed except for the device channel. The dimensions refer to the surveying and mapping. The test cavity needs to have good thermal insulation performance, and the cavity wall needs to be filled with thermal insulation cotton. The test chamber floor design needs to be able to drain condensed water quickly.
2. The test chamber is divided into two parts, the front and the rear, which are semi-connected by the partition plate. Refer to surveying and mapping for specific dimensions.
3. A door can be opened and closed in front of the test chamber, and an observation window made of double-glazed glass is installed on the door. The dimensions refer to surveying and mapping. Install lights between the two layers of glass.
4. The sample holder is placed in the front cavity. The shape of the holder is a hollow disk supported by a pillar. The size of the holder is based on surveying and mapping. The bracket is connected to the drive motor through the bearing, and the motor is installed under the outside of the test chamber. The motor drives the sample holder to rotate slowly, and the speed can be adjusted from 0-10rpm.
5. Rear cavity: The air stirring motor is installed on the upper part. Install the heating wire, steam inlet pipe and ozone gas pipe horizontally.
Steam generator The steam generator is located outside the test chamber and can be installed in the control chamber.
Produced steam is blown in through pipes and fans. It is forbidden for water droplets to enter the experimental chamber with the steam.
Ozone generator The ozone generator is installed at the bottom of the instrument and enters the test chamber through a pipeline, requiring good ventilation conditions
Exhaust Install an exhaust fan. After the experiment, the air was exhausted.
1. The water tank needs to be large enough, and the capacity is based on surveying and mapping. Need to install water inlet, and drain.
2. The water tank is equipped with a water pump, water level high and low level alarms. Wet and dry bulbs and steam generators are supplied with water by the free flow of water. The realization of artesian reference mapping equipment.
Electronic Design Requirements
1. Temperature control
Turn on the temperature switch to display the real-time temperature and the set temperature. The temperature is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer, and the heating wire is controlled to heat the cavity according to the set temperature, and is finally maintained constant through feedback adjustment. Range room temperature - 45 ℃.
2. Humidity control
Turn on the humidity switch to display real-time humidity and set humidity. The humidity is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer, and the steam generator is controlled according to the set humidity to make the cavity reach the target humidity, and is finally maintained constant through feedback adjustment. Detects the full humidity range of humidity.
3. Ozone concentration control
Turn on the ozone switch to display the real-time ozone concentration and set the ozone concentration. The ozone concentration is controlled by a single-chip microcomputer, and the ozone generator is controlled according to the set ozone concentration to make the cavity reach the target concentration, and the action power of the ozone generator is adjusted by feedback to maintain a constant in the end. 0-10ppm.
4. Sample frame motion control
Turn on the motor switch, the sample rack drives the motor to run, and adjust the speed through the knob. Zuigao speed 10rpm.
5. Timing control
After the timer starts, the timer automatically counts down. After the timer starts, the switch of the exhaust fan fails and the door of the test chamber is locked. If the temperature, humidity and ozone are turned off during the timing, the timing will stop and the buzzer will be activated for about 5. After the timer ends, turn off the temperature, humidity, and ozone switches.
6. Water level alarm
When the water level is too high or too low, touch the water level switch and start the buzzer until it returns to normal. If the water level fails to return to normal within 20 minutes, stop the timer and stop the temperature, humidity and ozone.
Do you want test for ozone? Please join us and order our Ozone Aging Test Chamber.
Previous: RCA paper tape friction tester detailed introductions
N e x t : 11 things to keep in mind during Aging Test Chamber operation